6. Pour seed and chaff into shallow tray.
7. Pick out the large pieces of stems, leaves, and the remaining pod pieces.
8. Gently blow on remaining mixture. The chaff should blow away, leaving clean seeds. You may wish to do this outside.
9. Place your clean, dried seeds into a labeled envelope.
10. Store envelopes in a zipper-type sandwich bag in refrigerator. For optimal ong-term (12-month) storage, add silica gel in the bag to remove any remaining moisture. Seeds stored under these conditions will remain viable for many years.